random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

9.15.2008

Seriously thinking about sending it...

Dear Michael Phelps,

I know you're an Olympic swimmer/champion of the world with impressive arm span and appetite, but... I never ever will I ever sleep outside NBC studios (AKA 49th St) just to see you on Saturday Night Live again. Please don't take it personally, but I just don't love you all that much.

- Not enough to sleep in the rain
- Not enough to visit McDonalds at 3AM only to run into LINK from Zelda and the drunk guy who kept talking about the Robin Hood commercials
- Not enough to get cut in line
- Not enough to have wasted all that time, only to find out I ddn't get in.

Also, next time, come outside to say hello to your fans and those who only want a picture with you for the sake of getting a picture... I mean, Blake Lively came out to say hello... Maybe learn a lesson from Blake?

Love,

Alina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to NYC.