random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

7.30.2008

T minus 2 Days, 6 hours and 52 minutes... or Werewolf Wednesday...




Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black


For those in Team Jacob (which I am not affiliated with):

Full Name: Jacob Black

Status: Werewolf

Date of Birth: 1990

Originally from: Forks, WA

Hair color: Black (TW6)

Eye color: Brown (TW6)

Height: 6′7" (EC3)

Physical description: Long, glossy hair in a pony tail, beautiful skin, a hint of childish roundness to his chin (TW6) In his wolf form, Jacob’s coat is a rusty brown color. (NM10) He cut his hair very short after his transformation (NM11), but let it grow back out later on. (EC4)

Occupation: Protect the LaPush area from Vampires

Family members: His mother, Sarah, died many years ago and he has twin older sisters, Rachel and Rebecca. (TW6)

Hobbies: Fixing up cars and motorcycles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I've just caught up on all of your posts and I'm LOVING the Twilightness. Unfortunately I can't be enjoying my book at this time because it has yet to arrive. Curse you UPS man, curse you all to heck!