random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

7.28.2008

T Minus 4 Days, 12 Hours, 23 minutes....




Bonjour, my little Twilight obsessed amies (okay, and maybe some amis too)! I hope (and certainly expect) that you have all been getting excited about the release of Breaking Dawn. I know I have been preparing for months...err, weeks and rereading Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Natalie Wakefield and I will be making "Team Edward" t-shirts also in preparation for the release. We are going to the Midnight Release party at the Borders at Penn Station... SO excited! I will most definitely be bringing my camera as there are bound to be over-the-top fans who will, without a doubt, attempt to dress like Bella, Jacob or Edward. oo-er. I'm just saying. There will be lots of photo-ops with fans far more obsessed than you or me.

Also, in preparation for the long-awaited release, I will be providing you with Twilight trivia every day for the rest of the week... You know, should you enter any Twilight trivia contests at your local Broders and/or Barnes and Noble. Not that I will... Maybe.


EDWARD TRIVIA

Full Name: Edward Anthony Masen Cullen (PC1)

Date of Birth: June 20, 1901 (TW14) ( PC1)

Date of change to vampire: 1918 (TW14)

Originally from: Chicago, Illinois (TW14)

Hair color: Bronze (TW1)

Eye color: Originally green (PC1) (NM2)– Vampire gold/black

Height: 6’2” (PC1)

Physical description: Lanky – not bulky. Boyish looking. Untidy hair. (TW1)

Special talents: Mind reader

Occupation: Currently enrolled at Forks High School

Family members: Natural son of Edward and Elizabeth Masen (PC1)– adopted son of Carlisle and Esme Cullen – brother to Alice and Emmett Cullen as well as Rosalie and Jasper Hale.

Source of change: Carlisle Cullen (TW14) (NM2)

Hobbies: Collects cars(TW10) – plays piano(TW15)

Car: Volvo S60R - silver, Aston Martin V12 – silver (SMW)


**All Trivia is from Twilight Lexicon**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll just let you buy it and will read it the next day. It should take you less then 24 hours to read...

Courtney said...

I had a dream last night that I was in an airport and noticed that they had Breaking Dawn for sale a week before it was supposed to come out. I bought a copy and was so excited that I had it before anyone else! Then I woke up and got all bummed because I still have to wait till Saturday. I can't wait!