random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

8.04.2008

I bow...

To stay away from the blogosphere and looking too carefully at Facebook until I finish Breaking Dawn. I, unlike some people, can actually pace myself when reading a book and as I am a very busy person with a very interesing and posh (ha!) life... I will read it in my own time, and at my own speed. I don't want any spoilers, which by the way, I have already received one from T.Conger. No, wait...let's call her Tiffany C.

The sad truth is, that I can't stay away from Facebook, so I will only look at my own profile and any notifications that I receive and no more...


Until then, I bid you adieu.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Good for you! My book hasn't come yet so I'm as much in the dark about Bella's fate as you are. I'm afraid to even check peoples' blogs for fear they'll give away some key element of the plot.

Anonymous said...

THEY ALL DIE!!! Now give me the book so I can read it!

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

So, have you finished it? I read 3/4 of it today (I just got it). Those books just suck me right in! Ha ha! Get it?

Tiffany said...

I'm really sorry I gave away something on facebook! I don't even know what I said because I tried really hard to keep my comments muted as I hate it when people ruin things for me. I am glad you finished it though! How did you like it?

~*Alina*~ said...

ha... no worries, Tiff. :) Nothing too major.