random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

11.19.2011

recent findings


An awuful blurry photo. So glad for flight attendant friends who drop in for a day.
Dinner with Miss Patricia De la Torre at Busaba Eathai and a visit to Big Ben/London Eye/Westminster Bridge.


Song: How Deep is The Ocean (Irving Berlin's White Christmas)

Movie: I am embarassed to admit I attended a midnight showing. In the words of one Kate Fujikawa: "I didn't know Twilight was a comedy! It definitely had me laughing."

Activity: Strictly Come Dancing at Wembley Arena (UK's version of Dancing With the Stars)

Sight: A coatrack that  fell from the wall.

Smell: BACON. Yes! I blame Danielle and Will for my new affinity towards bacon. Remember how I was once repulsed by it? I wish that time was now.

Drink: eggnog steamer at Starbucks!

Frustration 1: Ignored intuition

Frustration 2: Lack of progression

Excitement: HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

Excitement 2: Elise will be here in just 4 days. PTL.

Project: I wish I could say something fun like "Producing this concert featuring..." but instead, I have to say two 4,000-word essays for KCL.

New favorite London thing: Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland

1 comment:

esther said...

I always have a great time catching up on your blog! Your always up to new things!