random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

11.03.2011

recent findings

As one Logan Duran would say: "Yo HEEEY!"

It's been a while, dear friends. I've been reading like it's my job, which it actually is...
 and traveling, but more on that later.

It's been a while since one of these, so I figured I might as well:


1. ACCESSORY: Can my Uggs count as an accessory? Yes? I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I know they're pretty ugly, but my feet feel like they are walking on a cloud.
2. WEATHER: too cold for me, as usual.

3. MUSICAL: At the moment, Les Mis is at the top, but I've also been listening to Company A LOT. (Robbie Rob would be proud!)
4. MOVIE: Ides of March... Like I would even dare to list anything that doesn't have the very handsome Mr. Gosling in it.

5. ACTIVITY OF THE DAY: Zumba and yoga. I am a better dancer than I am a yogi. Is that even a sentence? Whatever.
6. BROKEN RULE: Eating out. Busaba Eathai gets me every time!

7. TREAT: Dulce de Leche purchased from Covent Garden.
8. SMELL: Almond butter. Thanks, KEZ.
9. TASTE: toothpaste
10. SOUND: A Wink and A Smile (Harry Connick Jr.). I am an old soul, and like oldish music.
11. SIGHT: Aberdeen Place
12. FEEL: Hope...deep hope

13. SONG: Adele. Make You Feel My Love
14. FRUSTRATION: Having to play "the game." I am not a good game player... or a competitive person.
15. FRUSTRATION 2: Waiting and knowing I did everything I could and now it is out of my hands.

16. EXCITEMENT: Elise will be here in 20 days. 20 DAYS.
17. MEMORY: John Alix's Burlesque dance class.... not ACTUAL burlesque, but just choreography to that song from the movie Burlesque.
18. ADVICE: Follow your dream (mommy!)

19. READ: No book. :( Loads of journal articles for school.
20. PROJECT: Internship blog

No comments: