random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

10.18.2011

Hellooo from London!

Hi one and all!

I realize I have fallen off the face of the earth a bit... but I've been otherwise engaged!

School has started and I am really liking it! There is a crazy amount of reading involved, but even with that I am managing quite well.

And now...

A few pictures from the past weeks to detail my activities and such!

 With Michelle's friend from Denmark Ninnette.
We're at The Swan which is the pub next to Shakespeare's Globe.

Devin (Ohio) and Michelle (Denmark), both in my program at KCL

 Sommertset House. This is right next to my school, and KCL just acquired a wing for the Strand campus.


King's College London Strand Campus

View from school

 Portobello Road Market with Racheal


 Visiting Buckingham Palace


Do you hear the people sing?

With Hadley Fraser of Les Miserables

Bike riding through South Kensington (or somewhere nearby)

 With new friends Michael and Alex

Britannia River Dance

Racheal and I on the boat wishing we could be at the O2 arena (behind us) with our pal Rihanna.

Tower Bridge and lots of WIND!

Boat dance

Alex, Michael and I at our box during a performance of Jersey Boys

Racheal and I at Jersey Boys


Dev and Michelle carving on a huge chocolate block at the London Chocolate Fair
 

Chapel at The Strand campus at KCL

Lobby at KCL

Dev and I at Kokos... apparently, it is THE place to be hipsterwise... which we are clearly not


 Forgot the guy's name in the white t-shirt, Brand (friend from KCL), Devin and Nav




No comments: