random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.01.2011

European shots

I have so many good decorating ideas, however, most of them include copious amounts of cash that I simply would rather spend on a Broadway show... or another trip to Europe. In my quest for a more "grown-up" room that still showcases my interests, I decided to leave out my signed framed Playbills. A painful decision, and I am sure other theater enthusiasts will agree. Instead, I used my creative eye to digitally alter some shots from my London and Paris trip. Here's what I came up with...

Carnaby Street. London.

At the top of Notre Dame overlooking the Seine and the Latin Quarter. Paris, France.

View from the Pont d'Iena. Paris, France.

Trafalgar Square. London.

I think they look fantastic and will serve as a reminder of how worth it that trip was. I will post an updated shot when it's all up. :)

* let's be honest. My signed HAIR window card will still go up.

No comments: