random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.03.2011

Thursday

New York has quite literally frozen over. 
Why, just yesterday morn, I ice skated down my street and over to 
the 3 train because walking would have been pointless... 
Not to mention, less fun. 


The cold and ice and snow are all getting old. 
In fact, I think they got old back in November... 
Before any of it really started. 

I guess I should be grateful I am not the owner of a Toyota Matrix I saw parked on East 76th Street covered under a sparkly blanket of ICE. A REALLY thick sparkly blanket of ice.
Someone always has bigger problems.

Am I the only person in the history of the world who is way unfamiliar with Groundhog Day?
I will tell you this, according to one William Broumand, my name is now Betsy Groundhog.
I help to solve some kind of crime. I forget exactly what...

Our new abode is almost ready for a proper house warming. 
A new couch has been purchased.
Last minute repairs have been taken care of...
Well... there is still the midget deadbolt lock situation,
 but that may have to be resolved in the near future.
We finally have Internet and cable. 
Thank goodness. I don't know how many more movies I could have re-watched.
Pictures to come soon... If I can find my camera. 

Exciting trips are in my near future.
Sadly, neither involves lots of sun and sand.
More like lots of layers of clothing and chain restaurants.
One involves Bolt-busing it down to DC.
The other involves driving as fast as possible to catch a 10PM show of Prometheus Bound at ART.
Sadly, neither involves crossing the Atlantic, 
but do stay tuned as this may also be resolved in the near future.

Just one last thing... Who is responsible for this design? 
Really? I look down on your font choices. 

No comments: