random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.15.2011

for the love!

Contrary to popular belief, this post has nothing to do with Valentine's Day because the only good thing about Valentine's Day is the movie Valentine's Day.


I think there is something definitely wrong when I have absolutely nothing to say. 

That time is now.

And I NEED to actually write not one but five personal statements. 

This isn't good.

I will say that I have a lot to say about things not related to what I do need to say. Such as...

* I will absolutely die if Natalie Portman doesn't win the Oscar.

* Inception... WHAT?

* I need a vacation. STAT... and I may get struck by lighting for saying this, 
but I am not talking about an European adventure.
 I am talking about the Grand Hyatt Resort in Kauai, 
with a very large DC on hand, tunes on the iphone and endless books to read. 

When you have actually BEEN in this place, how could you not want to go back?


* What in the world will I do when I run out of Stephen's Hot Chocolate? 
I only have enough for one more portion.

* Why am I obsessed with grocery shopping at expensive stores? 
Zabar's, Eli's, Gourmet Garage and Citarella will be the end of me... or my wallet. 

* And... in response to a certain e-mail from a certain ivy league university that I received just now: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: