Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
1.27.2011
snow commute
The MTA shut down the bus system this morning. No cabs in sight. The only logical alternative was walking through the park. I geared up with my snow boots and a breakfast sandwich and my phone camera in hand and I trekked across Central Park (which BTW was definitely NOT plowed yet). I got some beautiful shots... considering they were shot on a Samsung Gravity (aka who has even HEARD of what that is?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Those pictures are amazing!! What a beautiful park covered with snow... I've only seen it in the summer/fall.
Post a Comment