random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

11.15.2010

Parents....

I have this friend named Gavin. He is one of the most talented people I know. But that is besides the point... Gavin is also very good at writing beautiful things. Click here and check out what he wrote about his mom and dad. I don't know his parents, but based on this, I can see that they are really wonderful, salt-of-the earth type people.

This made me think about all the fantastic people in my life, but more specifically, my mom. My mom is the most amazing woman. I love that she is perfectly ridiculous, has a great sense of humor and has given me the world. I am who I am because of my mom. I am so, so proud of every step she has taken to become who she is. She is a fighter, a hard worker, and a loving mother. She is someone who deserves to be looked up to.

Mom with Little Rodrigo. 

No comments: