random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

11.19.2010

Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert



This concert blew my mind. I was not there, as it took place in London, but I attended one of the Fathom event screenings. Absolutely brilliant. This is The Queen, The Barbican, the O2 and the Original 1985 companies. This is the reason I do what I do. One day...

Pay attention at 2:22. Alife Boe is absolutely brilliant. He played Jean Valjean in the concert and I now want to write him into every show I produce from here on. :)

No comments: