random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

11.27.2010

I want to live in a beach house forever

Day 1: Post a recent picture of yourself and 15 facts about you...

This is a picture of Robbie Rob and I at the NYMF closing party. Rob is my best best boy and I love him tons. This picture was taken 2 days before I completely changed my hair. I look like someone entirely different now.

1. I love Christmas probably more than anyone you will ever meet. I love trees, lights, ornaments, gift wrapping, hot cocoa, Christmas movies, music, etc. I also love that this is how we celebrate Our Savior's birth. It's like the BEST birthday party around.

2. I am REALLY slow at getting ready in the mornings. I don't know what it is, but I can use up 2 hours like nobody's business.

3. I love to cook. A LOT. I've made some amazing dishes in the past month that have been absolutely delicious.

4. One day, I want to live in a beach house. FOREVER. Not just during summer.

5. I'd like to run a marathon someday. Any clue how to get rid of the worst shin splints in the world?

6. I hate sleeping with socks on.

7. I have very little patience for whining. Let's be honest. It never helps anyone.

8. I have a REAL problem with staying awake in cars. I was once on a date where I may or may not have fallen asleep on the poor guy... Not because he was boring or anything (I was actually really excited to be on said date) but I literally shut down.

9. I wear a cocktail ring 24/7 that I got for Christmas from Mama Marta. The stone is clear and sometimes I wear it on my left hand on purpose... Like the time I was on a flight and I knew the creeper next to me would try to talk to me... Qucik switch-a-roo and behold! I was able to use the "Sorry, I'm married excuse." hahaha. Sad, but true. And useful. But seriously. The thing is huge! How do people even buy it?

10. I hate raisins and anything grape flavored. Get that out of my face...

11. If I could have dinner with ANYONE in the world, it would definitely be Julie Andrews. She's the epitome of class.

12. I make my bed every single day the second I get up. I may be in the minority... but I can't get going with my day unless I do that first.

13. "Watching a movie" at home during the day usually means "taking a nap." Don't text me.

14. I am in desperate need of Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7

15. I'm a BYU Cougar through and through, but let's be honest... I don't know the first thing about football.

1 comment:

Chillygator said...

I relate SO well to number 8. I can't stay awake in cars for the life of me. Somehow I manage to make travel friends who can't sleep anywhere but in a bed...I can't figure that out because car naps are the best.