random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.09.2010

my boss likes to make me cry...

by making me watch stuff like this:





for all the beautiful moms who read my blog (all three of you: emily, emily and kristy:) )


super cheesy but you gotta love it...

3 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

I loved the lion video. It makes me cry everytime I watch it too. I made Brad watch it :)

Amy said...

Hey! I'm a mom and I read your blog! What about me?? :) Just kidding.

Emily said...

thanks Alina, that was a really sweet video, itt definetly made me cry.