random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

1.25.2010

laugh, joke and goodbye

january 15 calls for a celebration... and apparently an exorcism of the khaki!

yes, in honor of KLR's birthday, we not only had a super delicious meal at bubby's, but also we went to visit a little tribe of hippies over at the al hirschfeld theater.

i knew klr would like HAIR because she is open-minded and sees beauty in places where a lot of people don't. i was not wrong. oh we laughed and enjoyed. she told me about 800 times that gavin's voice is like butter. i replied 800 times "i know." then we ran on the stage and yipped out the bad vibrations and sang let the sun shine in at the top of our lungs. happy birthday, KLR!


klr: "i need a minute."

peace. love. equality.

hair dance party. let the sun shine in!


fellow mormons? awkward... but no, for real. he's so good at what he does and he is a very gracious and nice person. always laugh at the fact that i do have an autographed will swenson planner from when the singles ward movie came out on DVD. no, i don't want to talk about it.




the following night, tash, lizzie and i hosted a dessert night. i am not sure how all of us ended up in my tiny loft of a bedroom, but here we are... a thanks to tash for capturing the moment.

2 comments:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I love this post. Thank you for taking me to see Hair. You know I have listened to the closing song like 80 times so I can hear his buttery voice! xoxox

Kristy said...

You are loved here at the Falke house! Do you know that I loved owls when I was a girl and I just got a really cool one to put on my table the other day. It kind of looks like the ones that were in when I was a girl.