random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

1.18.2010

oh, look, hubert... it's a whole haggle of hippi

guys. i need to learn how to sing well like now. i would so love to go to this: HAIR open casting call. if you can sing and love peace and love and equality, i suggest you go. in the mean time, i will sit here and continue wishing that i knew how to sing and thinking that my marketing and advertising background prob isn't so relevant. don't worry, i will not actually attend the casting call... i'll just wish that i could.

do it! GO. I'm looking at you, antonio jimenez (actor, singer, dancer).

1 comment:

Tony said...

I'm THERE! I missed the Equity call so I guess I will go to an OPEN CALL. Its going to be crazy but who knows what CAN happen right?!?