random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.22.2010

faces. faces. faces.

ok, ok.... i'll stop calling him a baby now. remember my nephew? he is so big. and apparently, his schedule includes a whole lot of time spent making faces.

i literally laughed out loud when i saw this. so funny. i once told my sister in law that he reminded of me of stitch...she didn't like that very much.


precious.


a total carbon copy of my brother.


cutest thing ever. my brother, his son and mozzie the puppy.

3 comments:

esther said...

No matter how big they get the'll always be someone's baby! I agree with you about the stitch look and I think it is cute.

Brad and Hailey said...

Cute picture of them all on the couch!

Merilee said...

Pretty sure they used that picture to draw Stitch up for that movie.

I love babies. I love puppies. I love sleep.