Check out this SNL skit of all the Broadway show closings... So, so funny and tragically true at the same time...
As Jack Black says in The Holiday, one of my favorite movies:
"Totally bril"
Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
1.16.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So it's been a long time since I've visited your blog, and to confess the truth I have no intention of reading back through the 20 or 30-something posts I've missed. But I wanted to let you know that Boyd and I watched this same SNL clip and I totally thought of you because I know how much you love Broadway. Also, the previous post is hilarious! I hope you're doing well!
your header is too big...I can't see it. But the SNL clip was awesome!
Post a Comment