random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

1.27.2009

Tagged...again

I was tagged by the lovely Allison Maughan (now Clarke). I think I've answered this before, but let's be honest... How else am I supposed to make it through the end of my workday?


5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
Sophomore at BYU, applying for the advertising program
Taking my very first ballroom dance class
Applying for a counselor position with BYU’s SOAR camp
Learning how to beat Jonathan Snow in NERTS
Hanging out with amazing R46 roomies and the C1 boys


5 Things on my to do list for today:
Order Chips Ahoy spots and send them out to networks
Send out estimates to clients
Eat an apple
Check my bank account...which is a depressing thing to do...
Go to the Broadway Impact meeting

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
Travel everywhere
Buy a house.
Buy mom a house
Go to grad school
Save the rest

5 Places I have lived:
San Jose, Costa Rica
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Provo, UT
Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
New York, NY

5 Jobs I have held:
Dairy Queen Ice Cream Shop
Nanny
BYU Bookstore
Product Development Assistant
Traffic Coordinator (which has nothing to do with actual traffic and a lot to do with advertising)

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
Married
Be a good mom.
Be living in a house.
Continue learning ballroom
Continue working on painting (oh yes, in case you don’t know... I paint)

5 People I tag:
Hailey
Tiffany
Karene
Kristin
Betsy

No comments: