Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
1.27.2009
I fixed it...
The very whinny among you (i.e. Wingman, Karene, Megan) have commented on the rather large size of my blog header, therefore, using my Photoshop talents, I have reduced the size of the image. Happy?
Labels:
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, you could have left it looking ugly if you want. It's your blog.
Post a Comment