random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

10.10.2008

What is happening to the world?

SO, RENT closed on Broadway... but I still had other musicals to enjoy, such as Legally Blonde, Hairspray, and Wicked...


Get this...


Legally Blonde- Closing October 19th

Hairspray- Closing January 2009


What's next? WICKED????


Yet, The Little Mermaid (a.k.a the worst musical ever) lives on...

2 comments:

Glitter said...

I love Little Mermaid I hope is never ever close and I can keep seeing it forever!!! yay!!!

Kaitlyn Thatcher said...

The Little Mermaid is only terrible because I'm not in it to do my tap dancing seaweed.