random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

5.19.2012

Prague (take 2)

No, we did not go again, although the thought has crossed my mind. Remember how I once promised more photos of Prague? Well... here they are. Please excuse how unbelievably tacky we look. The amount of clothing we had to wear was out of control. Despite ungodly weather conditions, we truly made the most out of our trip. Let the photographic evidence to back up that statement commence... There are lots of photos, but Prague just deserves to be photographed.

I'm a great photo bomber! Our hotel was on this street.

Wenceslas Square



Rach's brunch. She was not a fan... Very starchy...


Rach didn't photograph mine, but since I have lived there I think it's okay to claim it.


Powder Tower

I bought leg warmers.

I deeply regret not having one of these

These, however, were delicious. 

 Staromeske Namesti 

 Staromeske Namesti 

 Staromeske Namesti 

Photographing Old Town Square

Prague's architecture is stunning

View from the Orloj (Astronomical Clock)



Inside Orloj observation deck


Probably reenacting a scene from something. 

Unnecessary elevator seat

One of my favorite shots of the trip

Fox pose!

We found this random trampoline near Petrin Tower

hiii.

We have never been so cold in our lives

The mirror maze

Looking as tacky as ever

Looking foolish. One of our collective talents.

To Prague Castle we go! 


The most gorgeous cathedral EVER. Google "prague castle cathedral st vitus"

Inside the cathedral. As Gothic as it was, I was surprised to find so much light inside. 

Cathedral

The back of the cathedral. These pictures don't really do it justice. It's stunning.

Odd wall we noticed while walking down the steps from Prague castle.


On the castle steps


Not as delicious as one might think

Charles Bridge




Charles Bridge


1 comment:

Vanessa Richards said...

Nina, as one of my favorite people, I am so glad you get to see all these fabulous places! I can't think of a more worthy person, truly!!