Mes amis:
Let this post serve as a celebration of my freedom from a certain class in a certain programme at a certain London school. Cultural theory is no more! No more attempting to agree with elitist culture snobs! No more random terminology coined by some random human! FREEDOM! As a treat to myself, I am allowing myself a bit of a break which included a 15 minute nap (a big deal these days), a trip to the Westfield Mall at Stratford to see What to Expect When You're Expecting, and a fun post highlighting some great moments from my Parisian adventure with Rach in March. Voici.
I love the Louvre
Winged Victory
Fun game: find me in this picture!
This man/lady painted this on the spot... can't remember if that was a man or a lady...
But I loved this guy's attempt at De la Croix more.
Venus de Milo
Quite a terrible photo, but I like having a memory.
I don't even know... in the dungeon/trench part of the Louvre, perhaps?
Napoleonic Apartments. Richelieu Wing.
My favorite room at the Napoleonic Apartments
The next three photos were taken by me.
I am great at capturing Rach's jumps.
Jardin des Tuileries
A brief stop at the fountains at Jardin des Tuileries
It was Paris Fashion Week. This is the white carpet for the Nina Ricci show.
LOVE!
Truly magical
I obliged.
She was thrilled.
But some of the rides were disappointing.
But we still had fun.
I secretly wanted this Snow White headband.
Iconic.
This describes us exactly.
This too.
Crepe while awaiting the hourly light show? Don't mind if I do...
A French man walking in Paris with a baguette.
We visited the Garnier Opera House, but the auditorium was closed... AGAIN.
My best attempt at recreating Eddie's balcony scene in Richard II.
Rach felt inspired by her surroundings to act as the Phantom.
Naturally. Indeed, I look foolish.
We found this empty hallway.
BYE.
After the opera, we found free Bueno bars.
Arc de Triomphe.









2 comments:
SO JEALOUS.
Love your style and boy am I craving a Kinder Bueno!!
Post a Comment