random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

8.14.2011

Sights of the City I love: Take 2

The days come and go, and each day is a day closer to my big move across the pond.

Crazy how quickly things happen.

I'm beyond excited. And frustrated... but the latter is due to the huge amounts of stuff I own.
Where does it all come from???

Well, here are a few more little gems as part of my "Sights of the City I love" cycle/theme/whatever.

 One of my favorite Italian Places in the Village. Trattoria Spaghetto.


 Street outside La Maison Francaise in Greenwich Village.


 Popbar. Passion fruit? Yes, please!

 Washington Square Park on a sunny, perfect Tuesday afternoon.

 Bethesada Fountain on my way back from work.

 Grand Central late at night.

Cafe Lalo for Chad's birthday.




No comments: