random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

8.18.2011

NYC Bucket List

 I'm leaving in less than a month. I'll only be gone for a year, but a year is too long to be so far from this awesome, awesome place. I've put together a list of the things I know I want to do before I leave. 


1. Stroll through the MET

2. Saturday morning brunch at the Life Cafe, followed by a pit stop at Veniero's

3. Row boats in Central Park followed by lunch at the Shake Shack

4. Golfing at Chelsea Piers 
{not because I am good or anything, historically, I've had one good hit}

5. Cloisters and all its Medieval beauty
{after 3.5 years in NYC, I still have not been there... I mean, it's basically in Upstate New York}

6. Mets game also with Shake Shack 
{this should possibly be the last thing on the list, considering I hate baseball, and also Queens}

7. Andrea Bocelli concert in Central Park. 
{Tickets are ubber sold out, but this lucky girl is the holder of 4 tickets}


9. Late night cupcake from Sweet Revenge and a stroll through Washington Square Park

10. Sit at my Central Park bench on a Saturday afternoon
{not in a million years telling ANYONE where it is. Back off.}

11. Bike Riding at Governor's Island?
{Second to last on the list}

12. Check out the newer exhibitions at the MoMa
{I haven't been since they did that Tim Burton one}

13. Dinner in Little Italy. Doesn't matter where, though I am partial to S.P.Q.R.

14. Conservatory garden in Central Park @105th and Fifth 
{can't believe I haven't found these yet, but who ever just wanders in 
that general direction for the fun of it? Not me}

15. Sunday afternoon at Sheep Meadow

16. See more shows 
{honestly, the only things I really need to see are Follies and War Horse, though I would see Priscilla or How to Succeed once more}

17. Chelsea Market for brunch***

Feel free to come... or not. :)

1 comment:

Paul Gosselin said...

Love this list... thanks for sharing :-)