random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

9.08.2009

lucky charm, are you out there? i need you.





I was about to go to bed but then i saw this contest being blogged about on http://www.theatrestory.com/ and really, how could I resist?

"Win Phantom Tickets and Free Dinner in the Theater District"

Uh. I think YES.

The contest is being sponsored by LifeStyler Mag in collaboration with Season of Savings. Lifestyler, which provides tips to New Yorkers about being financially responsible, is giving you four chances to win. Entries are being accepted through Sunday. Check it out at http://www.lifestylermag.com/social/win-phantom-tickets-and-free-dinner-in-the-theater-district

A little more about Season of Savings:

"Season of Savings, Broadway’s twice-annual special edition of Playbill, featuring significant discounts and deals for numerous Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, parking garages, hotels and other New York City attractions is now available at www.seasonofsavings.com after appearing yesterday in several major metropolitan newspapers. The timing of the discount availability for each show ranges from August 30 to December 20. Consumers can take advantage of discounts such as 50% off tickets for Chicago, $55 ticket coupons to HAIR and $40 to Mary Poppins, or up to 30% savings on Rock of Ages, the 2009 Tony Awards five-time nominee."

Sounds like a great deal to me... Even if I don't win, I might head on over and pick up a couple of tickets to a little show called HAIR. New Yorkers who whine about expensive theater tickets and bad luck in lotteries should do the same. :)

No comments: