
Tasha and I got to go see Bye Bye Birdie tonight FOR FREE. We saw the very lovely Natalie Hill. Allie Trimm did an excellent job as Kim McAfee. Bill Irwin and Jane Houdyshell were fantastic. John Stamos was perfect in the role of Albert Peterson.
I absolutely LOVED it. I loved the show itself, the set design, the costumes, the choreography... I CAN'T wait to see it again:)
By the way, look who I met :)
I absolutely LOVED it. I loved the show itself, the set design, the costumes, the choreography... I CAN'T wait to see it again:)
By the way, look who I met :)
3 comments:
Lucky girl! You look beautiful by the way! ;)
Thanks, Hailey! You are too nice! :)
UNCLE JESSE!!!! Have mercy! And lucky that you got to see Natalie! I want to go on a night when I can see her!! So you are sooo lucky!
Post a Comment