I get to a really good part in my book and I have to put it down (not by choice). I can't wait to get off work today. The French revolutionaries just stormed the Bastille. Charles Darnay just received a letter from Gabelle who is imprisoned at Abbey in France. Mr. Lorry just left Tellson's Bank and is Paris bound, and no one knows why. AND Charles Darnay (or Monsieur Evremonde which is his real name) was just captured in Paris and NO ONE except Defarge knows where he is and he wont help him.
I love this book too much. Bless Mr. Tempest, my 9th grade English teacher for making us read it.
Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment