random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

8.11.2009

Reunion!


I'm super excited b/c this girl will be here today w/ her friend Ashley for a five day visit... A year and a half is far too long to not see one o your best friends.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I agree...I'm SOOOOO HAPPY I got to come! It was THE BEST!!

-Kylie :)

Kristy said...

What two beautiful girls and two wonderful friends!!! Kylie had such a great time Nina! Thank you for your hospitality, friendship, knowledge of New York, fun adventuring and making this trip so awesome for Kylie and Ashley! You are the best!!