random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

8.20.2009

Kylie + Ashley

Kylie and Ashley came to visit and we had FUN.

They saw six shows. I saw two.

And I made them walk around the city FOREVER. And I realized how fast I walk.

We ate hamburgers and pizza and all sorts of things that are not good for you.

We took a mini "Enchanted" tour of Central Park so they could see some of the spots that were in the movie.

We went to Serendipity and met Ashley's friend.

We went to Regis and Kelly and saw Stanley Tucci.

We sat at Bryant Park while it rained, under one umbrella, to see Matthew Morrison (GLEE) and John Stamos and the casts of Altar Boyz, Mamma Mia and Billy Elliot.

I saw Shrek with them and did not like it. Glad to finally see Sutton in something... even if it was Shrek.

We went to Ellen's Stardust Diner and requested Thoroughly Modern Millie. The girl who sang it better star in the revival.

We went to Burn the Floor w/ Tasha and saw Maks and Karina in their final weekend.

I realized Kylie is the only person who always knows what movie I am referring to... and I refer to movies a lot.

We did a photo shoot at Le Maison Francaise. These photos will never show up on the FB.

4 comments:

Chillygator said...

I keep wanting to see Sutton in something, but not Shrek. Sounds...painful (o: Ah well.

Sounds like it was a fun visit!

Kristy said...

YAY! I loved reading this! It brought back memories...of just last week! I am soooo sad that it's already over, but sooooo HAPPY that it was able to happen! You are an amazing hostess and an even greater friend, one of the greatest, actually!

PS- This is Kylie, not Kristy, if you couldn't tell!

Merilee said...

It sounds like you had oodles of fun. Some day I will visit you in New York and you will show me all the exciting things there are to see. I cannot wait.

Kristy said...

Nina,
Thank you for showing the girls such a wonderful time and for being such a dear friend to Kylie. We love you here at the Falke house!!!