random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

8.03.2009

On my way to lunch...

I got momentarily distracted. And by momentarily, I mean, I spent an hour looking at Tiffany jewelry. Six floors. Full of pretty shinny things. It's like a museum, only better because you can actually touch and try on the jewelry. One day, when I have a grown up job, I will buy myself a little treat... I have never gotten over not owning the "Return to Tiffany" bracelet. Someday... I don't know what's taken so long. It's not like they're that expensive.


I don't know what's with the key. I saw it. I tried it on. I loved it. I want it.

2 comments:

Merilee said...

Jewelry is always a good idea. Reach for the diamonds..I mean stars Nina!

Brad and Hailey said...

Pretty :)