random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

3.17.2009

Sometimes my sister is the only one who gets it...

Maya: SNOW DAY!!!

Me: What? In NY?

Maya: No, in Florida, stupid.

Me: Shut it, Fringey

Maya: Don't be such a girly swot!

Me: Why don't you just go to a clown car convention, oh portly one?

Maya: I found Maoz!!!

Me: I went there the other day and stuffed my face with pure deliciousness...

Maya: That's exactly what I did!

Me: Good for you, furry freak.

Maya: Your mutti

Me:Why don't you go off and polish your rambler's badge or arrange your owl collection?

Maya: I will as soon as you take down your poster of Reeves and Mortimer in the nuddy pants.

Me: Whatever, go off in your airing cupboard with Our Lord Sandra and Pantalizer doll

Maya: You are just a cheeky buddhist practicing to get things...


And though none of that makes sense to anyone (except for maybe Anne, Anna and Allison)... It's enough to let me know she's doing well.... I looooove my sister!


No comments: