random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

3.03.2009

Oscars and Crepes

For Oscars night, Kristin put together a little crepe party with a few friends. It was probably the most exciting Oscars night ever, considering the fact that I usually forget when they are on and never usually watch them. Karene helped by putting together an awesome Oscars Bingo game which was actually really fun to play. I won something for once in my life.



Rustin, me and Kristin making crepes. Or really, more like Rustin and Kristin making crepes and me looking at Facebook and checking my email while they made said crepes...



I don't know why I look so thrilled that Rustin is about to beat me with that spatula... And yet, another picture where I am holding my phone in my hand... New goal: pictures of me NOT holding my phone.

KLR and Rustin

Rustin concentrating hard on not messing up. PS. He messed up...but it was still a good crepe. It looked kind of like a shopping bag/Cyclops (the Greek mythology one, not the X-Men member).



And then he made another where he didn't mess it up...




Chris, Karene and Kristin



Chris was super thrilled to be at this Oscars party. He told me so 12 times.






This was probably my favorite part of the entire night...it was brilliant. (A little long, but funny)


And lastly, I am really glad Kate Winslet won. She's really my favorite actress (ever since The Holiday AKA my favorite movie...well, okay, one of them).

2 comments:

esther said...

Good job on winning your prize.

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was awesome!