random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.20.2009

Sometimes I have no words and lots of pictures...


Sometimes Ash and I take silly pictures...




Sometimes Rustin throws parties and we take a lot of pictures:

Sometimes I run into old friends. Sarah Most, AKA Queen Bee, remember this girl? Ilene!!!


Sometimes I make tiny little 5 layer cakes and people eat the decorations around them... I was proud of my skills... Also, sometimes I buy beaded red plates at Pottery Barn for $1






Sometimes we go to LL Cool J concerts... I am not a fan and only know a handful of his songs but we had free tickets. After the 10th song, they all started sounding the same. He then threw water on me and then some dollar bills, but I was looking elsewhere and didn't notice the money until a bunch of people dove for it. I got a dollar.


Sometimes I win the In the Heights lottery and then we ask people to take this ridiculous picture with us. Also, sometimes, I look extremely Asian.




Sometimes I get early birthday presents... Billy Elliot was amazing!



Sometimes we find the perfect apartment with a perfect kitchen.


Sometimes, Ash turns 22 on Superbowl Sunday. We took her out to eat (don't judge) and then went to watch the game.

6 comments:

Sarah Most said...

Does Ilene still have an accent or has she completely phased it out? What is she doing in New York?

Anonymous said...

Oh my! How are you ever going to fill all those cupboards???

~*Alina*~ said...

SARAH- She does but it is REALLY slight. It is not as thick as it used to be. She's helping her sister out and working.

Karene- OH, we have plans. It involves buying everything we've ever wanted to buy foodwise.

Emilie said...

Your friend above in the red shirt looks a bit like Scott Brady. Not gonna lie. haha Hope you're have the time of your life, as always. :)

Rustino Scar said...

i'm going to take that Scott Brady thing as a compliment. He looks handsome. And there were a ridiculous amount of pics at my party. Good times though!

Merilee said...

Nina- I cannot tell you how impressed I am you actually take pictures at all these events you attend. I always think about it and defer to next time.

This means I don't take many pictures and always feel sad about it. You are my inspiration.