random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

8.02.2012

Phelps and Lochte

I haven't blogged forever, but I have been quite busy. I've had lots going on, which I'll post about soon. I am meant to be writing my dissertation, but instead, I'm watching the Olympics like it's my job... more specifically, I am watching swimming like it's my job... and looking up these two:


I like to believe they're the best of friends.

Clearly.


Record breaker! Try as I might, I couldn't find any pictures where he doesn't look super goofy, 
but I think that makes him more likeable. Sweet little M.

I want to dislike him for his 'ultimate bro status,' but I can't... 
Plus... he went to UF which I simply  do not support.
But he's truly a freaking amazing swimmer.

This grill situation, however, I do not support. Why, Ryan? WHY?

I support this wholeheartedly. 

As well as this... He may be a 'bro,' but he's an extremely attractive bro.

3 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Hahaha I agree with all of the above :)

kate. said...

I seriously place Eddie and Ryan at the same level in my love for each of them. I hope you can grow to love him more.

But I to like to think they're BFFs.

Vanessa Richards said...

Nina, your commentary is as ever hilarious, insightful and accurate. I whole heartedly agree ;-)