I feel like the last 3 months have been sucked into a vacuum (BTW, does anyone else feel like a completely incompetent speller when spelling that word??? Ask me if I just spelled it 7 different ways. Yes).
I don't know where time has gone, and I am glad to see it gone. January and February both had one exciting event each to be exact, but other than the mentioned events, nothing of consequence has happened. In fact, I very much dislike January and February... possibly more than I dislike October.
But, thankfully, it is March. The month of my birth. Hurray. I will be blogging soon with updates on my Prague and Paris trips and a few other things worth mentioning that pertain to March and March alone! My sweet, sweet, little Dell computer has died a tragic death and has been replaced by a lovely MacBook Pro. Consequently, none of my photos are on the Mac and this is affecting both my ability to blog and my ability to sing along to showtunes, as Dell also houses my entire iTunes library.
I have one class left in my entire MA. The very thought of it kind of makes me cry. I love school. I don't want it to be over. I don't feel as though I have learned everything I needed to, but alas, Monday is my last class. How will I prepare? Probably by not doing this week's assigned reading... or will I?
So let's recap: January sucks, February sucks, I went on two trips. They were great. Racheal is a fab traveling companion. We've been to Nando's quite a lot. We love Windsor Castle quite a lot. My computer died. The IRS bought me a new one. I got an ugly wardrobe in my room. Tashi visited in London for about 5 minutes. We missed the Oscars and that was tragic. My coat rack broke. I bought a blue raincoat. I like it. I met the cutest boy named Eddie in January. He's kind of a big deal but then he dated Taylor Swift. I made an entire Pinterest board showcasing amazing men's fashion. I'm proud of it. Eddie wore a velvet suit. I got sick but now I'm okay. I wrote this blog post and now I'm late for Devin's party.
And scene.
Thanks for tuning in.
No comments:
Post a Comment