random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

2.11.2012

Men's Fashion

I don't know why I am suddenly so into men's fashion. I mean, really... Is there anything more attractive than a well-dressed man?

Ryan always looks good... even when he's wearing this:

"be cool guys... i got this."


i'm not even mad that he's mixing all these blues.

Cardigan and colorful skinny tie.

Everything

Cute. I also like this bike, but that's besides the point.

I don't know who this is and I don't even care. He looks GREAT.

suits

Even without the suit... Matt Bomer always wins

EDDIE! I'm not even going to be mad at him for this photo, but he ALWAYS has great coats.

I rest my case

1 comment:

Em said...

I watched him in Pillars of the Earth about a year and a half ago and fell in love. It probably is the freckles! I may have to tell my husband about this....... :)

So glad you added me as a friend as my computer crashed last year and I lost your blog. That's crazy your in London!