My life for the past two months has been a little crazy, and if you can believe it, I finally have the time to blog. Hooray!
December was a crazy month. It involved lots of studying, solving a huge mess created by an extremely irresponsible person, and a huge trip home. I love living in London, but by the time December 15 rolled around, I was ready to head on a plane and see my family and friends.
I did a quick two-day stop in NYC and then headed to Florida for ten days... Then I headed back to NYC for a week (and more specifically, to attend Brittany and Logan's wedding). Overall, (and despite being plagued with the fact that I had two term papers to finish and one exam to study for) I enjoyed my time at home. There's nothing like being where you belong with the people who you love most! I loved, loved, loved seeing my family, KLR, Tash, Elise and James, Mrs. B and her boys, Bella, and the rest of my wonderful NYC people!
View from my NYC apartment. Not the most exciting view, but it's home.
My Sweet baby girl. I got to puppy sit for Mrs. B and I LOVED hanging out with little B... It's crazy how much a person can become attached to an animal.
I also got to spend some fun time with little Will. Sweetest boy!
Manhattan Saturday brunch is absolute perfection. We went to Isabella's which I had never been to before.
Brunch was in honor of this gent. Happy 30th, James!
My silly monkey. He stuck by my side the whole time I was there. He also made me take 85 shots just like this one!
The sweetest pup around. Mozart is seriously the BEST dog.
Spent some time fishing with my brother Esteban. I caught absolutely nothing, which I am sort of okay with.
I spun lots and lots with Rodrigo
Beautiful Mama and Rodrigo
My silly monkey. He had to have me help him the first time, but this one he did all on his own!
Mom found a recipe for stuffed apple caramel cupcakes. She was super proud of her creation.
The finished product
Mom made the boys matching PJs! So cute!
Jessie loves this dog.
Picca (that's what we call him) learning to use this. He sort of just hit it as much and as often as he could. I suppose technique will eventually follow. :)
A traditional parting shot.
Beach days are a dream. Even in December... I LOVE that about Florida.
Right as I was leaving for the airport. :( She's kind of the greatest sister in the world.
B camping out on my bed. She would sit RIGHT in the middle and refused to move.
Britt and Logan's wedding! You can't really tell from the photo, but the Statue of Liberty is in the background.
Greatest girls. I miss them so.
The Newly Weds!
Welcoming the New Year in Central Park!
SO MUCH FUN!
A parting shot. I love this city. So. Freakin'. Much.



No comments:
Post a Comment