random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

12.01.2010

The worst thing about being a tourist is having other tourists recognize you as a tourist

day 5: a picture of somewhere you've been to

Well... obviously, this was a big year for me travel-wise as I was able to visit the top 2 on my top 10 travel list, so I thought that perhaps, I should post a picture from a different trip.


El Morro in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. I was there August 2005.

Old San  Juan has a certain European charm... The weather, however, is nothing like European weather. It was so hot, I thought I melted.

and just for fun (since i do believe i have never posted this):

{alina's top 10 travel destinations}
1. Paris, France
2. London, England
2.5. The Lake District in England
3. Tuscany, Italy
4. Santorini & Mikonos, Greece
5. Vienna, Austria
6. Prague, Czech Republic
7. Tahiti
8. Fiji/Bali/ Australia (all in the same region-ish)
9. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
10. Thailand

No comments: