random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

9.22.2010

the lady gaga/madonna/beyonce/britney of Brazil

Miss Ali Jo somehow got a hold of two Ivete Sangalo tickets for her first show at Madison Square Garden. Apparently, in Brazil, she's kind of a big deal. Well, I figured going to a concert would be fun, and I happen to like hanging out with Ali jo.

Well, one thing is for sure: Brazilians are crazy (in a good way). I never once understood what she was singing about or anything she said, but we sure had fun dancing along to the music and waving Brazilian flags over our heads.

For $50 a ticket, we actually had fantastic seats!



Very Gaga-esque


Oh yes... and she invited Nelly Furtado to perform as her special guest

No comments: