random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

3.08.2010

my heart is full of peace signs

last night was the last night of the original broadway cast of HAIR. never have i been in a show that was more beautiful and moving... the crowd roared with applause forever. standing ovations after every song. cast members fighting back tears every minute of the show. beauty and love all around you. what a special day.



kacie sheik as jeanie





jim rado (in red). one of the original creators of HAIR


beautiful gav smiles and sasha allen




darius makes me love this picture. kacie. sasha. gav.



my boyfriend steel burkhardt






lane. me. kayla. corey



love. love. LOVE this. will and gav.


kayla. me.


curtain call


gav soaking in the love during the dance party.

2 comments:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

The tears swelled up in my eyes as I read this. Thanks for sharing.

Love you much and I'm so glad I could go with you.

Merilee said...

Nina Beana, miss you. Sounds like fun. Wish I could see those musicals with you. I love musicals.