random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

3.17.2010

dear dell,

i hate you so much right now. and i don't love your computers or the fact that you tried to design them to look like macs. but you have really nice customer service representatives, so at least you have that going for you.

love,

me

p.s. i'm buying a mac.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought my first mac a few years ago and I have never for a second regretted it. Was a total PC person my whole life, and it was the best switch I made. I've had no problems and it's already outliving all my PC laptops. I don't even see needing a new one for a few more years still.