Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
10.15.2009
i was walking...
with my favorite boy the other day in hell's kitchen and was reminded that chivalry is not dead. not only did he offer me his arm, which is so old fashioned but soooo adorable, but he also made me walk in the inside of the sidewalk. i just think that's adorable. ladies? am i right? :)
Labels:
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw, I'm so glad to hear men like that still exist! I love it!
You are so right. I never even heard of that until Nate Albrechtsen, but I loved it.
I always hear about this favorite boy. It must be that new CE kid in the ward you told me about...How are his moves?
MER. Anyone but the CE. He was cancelled long before I ever knew who he was.
definitely!
Post a Comment