random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

12.06.2007

I love...

As I was driving to the airport the other day to pick up a friend who has just sent off her boyfriend on a mission, I became aware of how great life can be when you look at the positive side of things. For example, here are a few things that I love that make my day and make my life happier: ...

1. Dancing, and actually seeing improvement from practicing

2. Going to lunch/dinner with my awesome friends

3. Seeing my little sister, who is in fact, 21 and not so little anymore

4. Broadway musicals... Legally Blonde is my newest addition

5. Movie quotes and people who appreciate movie quoters

6. Books...I heart Twilight and Harry Potter, maybe I need to read books actually written for my age group...

7. Ovaltine... Christmas story...enough said

8. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, You've Got Mail, Pride and Prejudice, RENT, Serendipity...need I say more?

9. Adding weights to my bar at the gym...yeah! I'm getting stronger everyday!

10. My mom making fun of my ridiculous Spanish... It's so good to hear her laugh, even if it is at my expense

11. iPods... I would pretty much go crazy listening to the never-ending tapping of keyboards and endless phone conversations at work if it wasn't for my iPod.

12. FHE...believe it or not, I actually like FHE...Who would have thought? :)

13. Staying in- Believe it or not, some people actually like staying home

14. Dancesport... It's an all-weekend affair. Forget classes and work. It's the most exciting time of Fall and Winter

15. The first snow day... and then I'm ready for Florida

16. Cookie Sunday, only lately it is more like Cookie Tuesday or Wednesday, or whatever day works for both me and Nessa, and tends to get in the way of Yoga Tuesday or Power Pump Monday and Wednesday.

17. Rain... I actually love thunderstorms, but we don't really get too many in Utah, so I have to settle for the rain....As long as I can be inside watching a movie.

18. Cleverness... I love people who can use it to brighten someone's day.

19. Gilmore Girls... You better believe I wait until 3PM to take my break so I can watch it

20. Sunday naps... I think everyone is grateful for those:)

21. Hugs... I love hugs so much

22. The beach... so much better than mountains

Currently listening : Long Island Shores By Mindy Smith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, yea! These things make me happy too! And to add one to your list... I'm happy when long lost amigas post to their blogs ;)