random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

9.30.2011

TTFN, NYC!

As the time for my departure approached, I made sure to spend extra time seeing the people in
NYC that I love! It was so sad making final dinner plans, final show plans, etc...
Thankfully, I'll be back in just a year, but it's sad to think that I'll be missing out on a year of their lives.
Well, anyway, here are a few shots from the final weeks:

Bella the Wonder Nugget


Our view at the Andrea Bocelli concert in Central Park. 

During my last week, I stayed in the UES and always walked past the Ralph Lauren store.
 I don't know why, but this store always makes me so happy.
Technically, this should be filed under "Sights From the City I Love"

James!

 An blurry Elise profile. She'd probably kill me if she knew.



With Luke, future Broadway star

The gang at work! Hen, Will, me and Danielle. All people I will miss.

Cake from Mrs. B and the boys.

Me and my sweet Bella Bear. She is the best dog EVER. EVER. EVER.



TAAsha. I suppose you had to be there for this to make sense...

Festival of San Genaro in Little Italy with Elise and Tash

Some of my very favorites at my farewell gathering at Houdstooth Pub
(a proper place for such a send-off): Rob,  Luke, Laners, and Briana.

No comments: