random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

6.14.2011

Midnight in Paris

There's something to be said about movies, books, theatre and music that put a smile on my face. 

That's not to say I don't enjoy most of the things I am exposed to all the time. 

In fact, I'm one of those people who usually likes everything... 

But I can literally count the times I have caught myself with a huge stupid smile on my face in one hand. 

One of those times was last Friday while watching Midnight in Paris. 
What a charming movie! I loved everything about it! I loved all the historical references to amazing artists, writers and musicians... it was an extremely clever way to make all these cultural icons interact. Most of all, I loved seeing the beautiful shots of Paris, and knowing that charming places really do exist. A big plus was understanding nearly all the French spoken without subtitles. :)

Seriously. This movie was beautifully done. Great direction, great cast, great location. 
Go see it! You will not be disappointed!


At Versailles

No comments: