This past month has been busy with many, many things... Obviously... not blogging. That is the one thing I did not do this month... but not because of lack of things to blog about.
Au contraire, mes amis...
Since January, I have moved to a new apartment. It was a much needed change. Our new apartment is lovely and definitely not lacking in the sunlight department. It was a lucky find indeed.
The apartment, which was not initially in our budget, is located BELOW 96th street which is the ward boundary. Tash and I really wanted to stay in the ward and spent a long time weeding through listings that did not meet our budget and location needs.
Some random Monday, we called some random broker who showed us this place. We were able to negotiate our rent down and talk ourselves out of a broker's fee through the management company. It was a bit of a stressful process since our third roommate, Britt, was in China and it took a little longer to get approved. We love our new place and I have zero plans of moving for a really long time.
our living room... clearly, some curtains and art need to go up
living room 2.
we love our kitchen. when we moved in, we literally peeled off the plastic off our brand new, full size (unheard of!) appliances.
Remember the pictures I digitally altered from my Europe trip? In love. Particularly the one on the bottom left corner (Carnaby Street in London)
The whole thing. I couldn't completely do away with Broadway, so I settled for my top 2 shows.
my little room. I LOVE IT!






3 comments:
I LOVE indoor brick.
What a fun new place!
Oh how beautiful. My 2 roommates and I are looking for a new place for June 1st! Any advice? we would also like to move someplace where we will not have to move for a LONG TIME!! congrats!
your exposed brick walls and beautiful stainless steel appliances are making me insanely jealous. what a cute apartment!
Post a Comment