random (27) Broadway (26) London (16) beautiful things (15) family (14) travel (14) Friends (13) NYC (13) producing (9) Christmas (6) Europe (6) Paris (6) BYU (5) Florida (5) Thanksgiving (5) theater (5) Apartment (4) Birthday (4) Movies (4) New York (4) RENT (4) Twilight (4) life (4) music (4) Baby (3) Ballroom (2) Broadway Impact (2) Exciting stuff (2) Pretty Things (2) Tags (2) art (2) concerts (2) dance (2) decor (2) equality (2) free stuff (2) marriage equality (2) mom (2) tv (2) Amalia (1) BYU Football (1) Fun Stuff (1) Halloween (1) Literature (1) Louvre (1) Munchkin (1) Oscars (1) Things I like (1) Utah (1) Versailles (1) politics (1) recipes (1)

10.06.2010

Sometimes life...

Has truly mundane moments too... kind of like yesterday. Pretty routine day. 

7:10a: Wake up. Realize it's only my first alarm of the day. Relief.
7:15a: Wake up. Resist the huge urge to reset my alarm for a later time. Realize I will cut into Liz's morning routine if I wake up any later. Hop in the shower.
7:30a: Crank up the tunes. I can already tell... It's one of THOSE days when I could lay back down and be out like a light in 5 minutes or less.
7:45a: Realize I have been sitting the doing NOTHING for 15 minutes...
8:00a: Yep, still nothing
8:10a: Crap. I have to leave in 20 minutes. Throw on some make-up. 
8:35a: Do my hair really quickly. Looks terrible. Ah well... no one to impress at work... Also, I'm already running late
8:45a: I can't decide... Is it cold enough to wear my Uggs? The answer is NO. 
8:50a: Forget the bus. I need a cab.
9:00a: Arrive at work. ON TIME. Ah, crap... There's the contractor's assistant. And he's cute. Awesome. I look so awesome today (not really).
1:30p: Hale and Hearty is the highlight of my day. Contractor's assistant is back? Not sure why, but whatever. He's dreamy. 
5:00p: Try REALLY hard to talk myself into going to the gym, remember the fierce, fierce force that is John Alix will be out of town and have Justin as a sub. I do not like how Justin teaches. Decide to skip the gym.
5:15p: Call Kylie and start walking through Central Park. 
5:20p: Arrive at Bethesda Fountain and spend the next 40 minutes watching a man making giant soap bubbles.
6:00p Starving and cold
6:15p Chipotle or home cooking? Chipotle or home cooking? LIFE IS SO COMPLICATED! Then I remember that a Chipotle burrito is more than my daily allowance for points. Decide to skip it.
7:00p Make a kick-a spinach, tomato and fresh mozzarella omelet... with grilled corn bread
7:15 settle down to catch up on Gossip Girl, Glee and Hawaii Five-O
11:00p: Should have gone to the gym. Decide to do Tash's Physique 57 workout
11:25p: WORST IDEA EVER
12:00a: I can't feel my legs. Kill a bug. Clean my floor. Hop in the shower
12:25a: BED. But STARVING and also thirsty.
12:26a: Start climbing down and FALL OFF my loft. Ouchee... Not surprised if there is major bruising on the left side of my body.
12:30a: Chat with Rob on GMail quickly. Email my stage manager. Finally in bed. :)
12:31-12:40a- ish: Remember cute contractor's assistant is back tomorrow. Yesssss. 

No comments: