exactly 30 days from today, i am going to jfk and i'm gonna flyyyyyy. it wont be long now.*
so while i continue to read my guide books, book tickets for attractions and plan itineraries, please leave me a suggestion of your favorite thing to do in london or paris. restaurant suggestions are also greatly appreciated.
bless my dear friends who have to listen to me talk non-stop about it.
that is all.
* totally unnecessary showtune reference. winner gets 5 points.
Pages
random
(27)
Broadway
(26)
London
(16)
beautiful things
(15)
family
(14)
travel
(14)
Friends
(13)
NYC
(13)
producing
(9)
Christmas
(6)
Europe
(6)
Paris
(6)
BYU
(5)
Florida
(5)
Thanksgiving
(5)
theater
(5)
Apartment
(4)
Birthday
(4)
Movies
(4)
New York
(4)
RENT
(4)
Twilight
(4)
life
(4)
music
(4)
Baby
(3)
Ballroom
(2)
Broadway Impact
(2)
Exciting stuff
(2)
Pretty Things
(2)
Tags
(2)
art
(2)
concerts
(2)
dance
(2)
decor
(2)
equality
(2)
free stuff
(2)
marriage equality
(2)
mom
(2)
tv
(2)
Amalia
(1)
BYU Football
(1)
Fun Stuff
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Literature
(1)
Louvre
(1)
Munchkin
(1)
Oscars
(1)
Things I like
(1)
Utah
(1)
Versailles
(1)
politics
(1)
recipes
(1)
3 comments:
In London, Nando's is the ONLY place that I ever found that has ICE and FREE REFILLS of Coke. I'm really sorry for the all caps but seriously, I spent hours on one meal just so I could keep getting more. Also, the food there is really good (food is lacking in the UK) but very spicy- the Peri Peri sauce will kick your trash. :) There are Nando's all over London, I loved the one right on the bank of the Thames. A lot of people loved Wagamamma's- it's relatively cheap and good variety of food.
Oh I'm so jealous you are going to London and Paris. I can't think of any memorable food in Paris so sorry! I ate a lot of gelato for meals there or grabbing crepes on the street as we walked which I think was my favorite food option anyway.
You are going to love it! In London- I would take the bus if you aren't going too far- you get to see so much more of the city that way but that's just my opinion.
OH! Oh my. If you are in Notting Hill, there is a waffle window on Queensway right outside of the tube station. Not the Waffle House restaurant down the street, it's just a little window selling waffles (to eat on the go). I would sell my left pinky for another one of those waffles. There is also a place, Taza, right down from there on Queensway that has the best kebabs in London. (It's a little local place.)
Okay, I'm going to stop but you will love it!
I'm sorry I'm such a spaz and left you a novel. :)
Allison! This is SO helpful! I am so excited to try all these places!
Post a Comment